Kedutaan besar adalah perwakilan diplomatik yang umumnya berlokasi di ibu kota negara lain, yang menawarkan berbagai layanan diplomatik, termasuk layanan konsuler.
Kepala dari kedutaan besar dikenal sebagai duta besar (bahasa Inggris: ambassador), sedangkan kepala dari komisariat tinggi disebut komisaris tinggi (high commissioner). Istilah kedutaan besar umumnya dapat digunakan sebagai bagian dari sebuah bangunan di mana pekerjaan perwakilan dan pelayanan diplomatik dilakukan. Namun, apa yang dimaksud dengan kedutaan secara tegas ialah delegasi diplomatik itu sendiri, sementara tempat yang digunakan sebagai kantor dan untuk melakukan pekerjaan diplomatik disebut kanselari (chancery).
A. General Information
- Position: Policy Officer Circular Economy and Sustainability
- Embassy: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Salary Indication: IDR 31.500.000 – 47.000.000 (plus health insurance)
- Working Hours: 35
- Contract duration: trial period of 2 months
The policy officer will be responsible for business development and advice in the fields of circular economy and sustainability, with a strong emphasis on waste management. S/he will be able to translate relevant developments, including Indonesian government policies, into practical business and project opportunities for the Dutch private sector, and to contribute to relevant policy analyses and recommendations for the Dutch public sector.
- Business Development: Pro-active sustainable business development and trade promotion for Dutch companies – including use of instruments of the Netherlands Enterprise Agency and other financiers – in the fields of circular economy and sustainability (waste management in particular).
- Cooperation: Promotes and facilitates Dutch-Indonesian government to government and private sector cooperation on circular economy and sustainability. Identifies opportunities for leveraging bilateral (development) cooperation activities to support commercial interests, and vice versa.
- Networking: Is the focal point for Dutch companies, authorities and knowledge institutionsfor questions concerning circular economy and sustainability in Indonesia. Develops a solid network with key players in Indonesia in these fields.
- Policy Analysis: Collects information, contributes to the writing of policy analyses and recommendations regarding developments in Indonesia in the fields of circular economy and sustainability. Pro-actively informs the Head of Economic Affairs and management of the Embassy on these topics.
- Projects: Leads or joins (dependent on the level and number of participants) the preparations for Dutch trade missions to Indonesia and supports the delegations. Leads/contributes to and stimulates the organization of trade promotion and networking events, such as conferences, trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Communication: Helps enhancing public awareness on circular economy and sustainability and the embassy’s activities in this regard by, among others, organizing webinars/seminars and workshops and input for the embassy’s social media accounts.
- Please note that shifts in Dutch policy or focus of the Embassy’s economic team, may result in changing tasks.
Working Experience and Knowledge
- Relevant university business degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- At least 7 years relevant working experience and affinity with trade promotion and sustainable business development;
- An antenna for commercial opportunities, and good knowledge of relevant economic and political issues;
- Understanding of doing business in both an Indonesian and a Dutch context;
- Experience in cooperating with the Indonesian authorities, companies, NGOs and knowledge institutions;
- Fluency in English, both written and orally, is a must (NB: this will be tested); in addition, the candidate should be fluent in Indonesian; knowledge of Dutch would be a considerable advantage.
Competencies / skills Required
- Analytical ability
- Strong in oral and written communication
- Strategic and political insight
- External orientation and networking
- Team player
- Results oriented
- Independent and pro-active work attitude
Information and Applications
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Ms. Ardi Stoios-Braken.
Only applications received before the deadline, written in proper English, containing a cover letter and CV, will be considered and receive a reaction.
Deadline for Applications
Deadline for applications is Friday, July 15, 2022
INFO LOWONGAN LAINNYA, DAPAT DITEMUKAN DI: T.ME/DISNAKERJA