Emirates is one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. Based in Dubai, Emirates connects people all over the world to a network of over 150 destinations.
The Emirates Group is composed of Emirates Airlines, airport services provider Dnata (the Dubai National Air Transport Association), other transportation-related activities, and a hotel group. Owned by the government of Dubai, Emirates has flourished under the sheikdom’s “wide open skies” policy, which has brought more than 100 foreign airlines to Dubai’s efficient airport, the busiest in the Middle East.
The airline, simply known as Emirates, is renowned for luxurious in-flight service as well as consistently profitable growth. It is unique among long-haul airlines in its resistance to joining a global alliance such as the Star Alliance or Oneworld. Emirates does, however, participate in code-sharing arrangements with several carriers and has a minority holding in Sri Lankan Airlines.
The Emirates Group offers a wide range of careers, whether you’re looking to join our pilots, engineering, cabin crew or dnata’s travel and air services teams, browse our current vacancies and find out what it’s like to work for a dynamic and multicultural business.
SENIOR CARGO SALES EXECUTIVE – BALI – 190000VO
To develop, promote and maintain Emirates SkyCargo business in the region, ensuring maximum market share, market penetration and optimal revenues. To ensure existing and potential customers are aware of SkyCargo products and services, are serviced to their satisfaction and are motivated to use Emirates.
Qualifications & Experience
- Logistics/Cargo. Air Cargo : 5+ Years
10 Years schooling or equivalent :
- Educated to A-Level (or equivalent) with at least 5 years experience in a Cargo Operations environment, including at least 3 years field sales experience with an airline, freight forwarder or logistics provider.
- Knowledge/skills: Knowledge of cargo operations and have completed advanced training in cargo acceptance and dangerous goods handling
- Thorough understanding of Airline cargo sales, including pricing strategies Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven ability to negotiate effectively at all levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, and pro-active with the ability to work on own initiative
- Valid driving license Other job related information Extensive travelling in the region will be required.
Please apply on link below:
Closing Date: August 07, 2019