PT Petrosea Tbk. merupakan Perusahaan multi-disiplin yang bergerak di bidang pertambangan, infrastruktur, dan minyak & gas bumi yang telah berpengalaman luas di Indonesia sejak tahun 1972. Keunggulan kami adalah pada kemampuan untuk menyediakan jasa pertambangan terpadu pit-to-port, kemampuan rekayasa dan konstruksi yang terintegrasi serta jasa logistik, dengan selalu berkomitmen penuh terhadap penerapan keselamatan, kesehatan kerja dan lingkungan, manajemen mutu dan integritas bisnis. Kami juga menyediakan jasa untuk industri minyak & gas bumi di Indonesia melalui Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) di Tanjung Batu, Kalimantan Selatan dan Sorong, Papua Barat yang secara konsisten memberikan pelayanan berstandar internasional dan cost effective untuk seluruh klien kami. Petrosea telah tercatat di Bursa Efek Indonesia (IDX: PTRO) sejak tahun 1990, dan merupakan Perusahaan terbuka pertama di bidang rekayasa dan konstruksi di Indonesia.
1. Project Engineering Superintendent
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experiences as Project Engineering
- Proven track record of performing a Project Engineers role in projects in the Mineral sector that also encompasses a multi-cultural workforce with the use of International Subcontractors
- Comprehensive knowledge of engineering, procurement and construction management principles and practices. Must possess an in depth knowledge of the Engineering and Design process as well as extensive experience in construction methods
- Willing to work extended hours to meet with Project deadlines
- Required to work onsite in extreme remote areas with limited facilities
- Requires multitasking capabilities (project engineering, scheduling, budgeting, etc.)
2. Inventory Officer
- Min. High School / Diploma Diploma IVDiploma III, mechanical of background are reguired.
- Min. 3 years experiences n Warehouse and Inventory Management.
- Deep knowledge in Inventory Principles and Systems, forecasting, computerzed inventory management system, and catalogue
- Awareness of ERP integrated systems, especially SAP would be an advantage.
- Good reporting system.
- Work in detail, time manageable, and target oriented.
- Good interpersonal skill, open, honest, and proactive.
- Able to work under pressure to meet delivery time.
- Ensure work – warehouse area performed conforms with Safety, Heatth, and Environmental (SHE) Corporate procedures, System Operating Procedure (SOP) Materials Management warehouse and dfficial standards and reguirements.
- Responsible for inventory tumover. annual usage, Average stock on hand (Ratio by amount): min 6 none bulk (lubrication, Fuel and tyre).
- Monitoring routable component and core management match to standard less than 30 days core return to vendor.
- Liaise with Warehouse Manager. Warehouse Supervisor to determine dead stock, obsotete items, and damage items, advise the list to Section Accountant for actions
- Ensure accurate inventory stock level with conducted daily cycle count and periodical stock take.
3. Structure Foreman
- Min. High School or Diploma Degree, preferabiy from Civil or Mechanical Engineering major.
- Min. 3 years previous experiences in civil/structure construction.
- Understand and ability in using tools, special tools, and workshop facilities.
- Good knowledge in heavy machine technology.
- Proactive safety attitudes
- Plan and supervise Structural activities regarding tools reguirement, sparepart, and consumable goods and also manpower planning in establishment, maintenance, and repairement of Site.
- Exercise, direct, and ensure a safe work environment in the work area at all times, and ensure all store business work processes and activities are all done in safe works practices.
- Review project progress. cost reports, schedules, and reguirements for completion.
- Responsiblein maintain and repair Structural system in Site/Project.
- Responsible for inventory, loading-unloading, erection and site structural components.
- Provide leadership and direction to all Structural Operations Team include ensuring work is technically correct, performed in safe and cost effective manner, and monitor their performance in order to maintain & enhance team performance.
- Maintaining and implementing SHE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and reguirements.
4. Construction Superintendent
- Min. Diploma degree with 10 years or S1 with 7 years experiences in engineering areas
- Min. 5 years experiences in leadership roles holding Electrical & Instrument Supervisor or Superintendent Positions
- Good understanding & implementation of earthwoks methods
- Creative thinking and ability to manage the work systems
- Good leadership.
5. QA / QC Coordinator
- Min. Bachelor Degree, preferabiy in Engineering.
- Min.4 years expenence in maintenance / eguipement.
- Good knowledge in Ouality Management Tools (e.g TOM, OCC , SPC, Balance Scorecard, etc) and disseminate through Project Quality Management System.
- Work flexible hours to accommodate job reguirements.
- Required to work overtime on a regular basis.
- Monitor, review and issue project specific documents such as method statement and Inspection and Test Pains (ITPs) etc,. Based on project requirements.
- Provide guality input and/or problem resolution to discipline egineers during design and procurement phases or construction supervisors during field construction phase.
- Review the guality system of new vendors / subcontractors and/or condust the assessment of vendors performance and then prepares / updates the record of Assessment Vendors List (AVL).
- Develop, test and gualify the project welding specifications including welders / welding operators gualification.
- Liaise and coordinate with third party, NOT company. Testing laboratory and Government authority inspector as applicable.
- Responsible for the traceability of materials by ensuring all records such as material certificates, eguipment calibration, inspection and testing etc. raised during phases of procurement, manufacturing, construction / installation and commissioning are available, complete and correct. etc.
6. Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum Diploma degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experiences as a Quantity Surveyor or related with commercial/project cost controller/cost planner
- Good knowledge of construction methods and materials take off
- Good communication, negotiation, and QS breakdown structure
- May be required to work flexible hours to meet project requirements
- Willing to be placed in all projects
- Comparison Budget Quantity vs Actual
Placement: Timika, Papua
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system Petrosea Career at link below and apply
Deadline: 17 October 2021
INFO LOWONGAN LAINNYA, DAPAT DITEMUKAN DI: T.ME/DISNAKERJA