PT. RLK Development Indonesia Perusahaan Trading batubara yang mana bekerja sama dengan beberapa tambang besar di Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Timur, Kalimantan Utara, Kalimantan Tengah dan beberapa IUP besar di Sumatera dalam rangka memenuhi kondisi pasar batubara di dalam dan di luar negeri.
Saat ini PT RLK Development Indonesia kembali membuka lowongan kerja terbaru pada bulan April 2021 . Adapun dibawah ini adalah posisi jabatan yang saat ini tersedia bagi Anda para pencari kerja yang tertarik untuk mengembangkan karir Anda bersama PT RLK Development Indonesia dengan kualifikasi sebagai berikut.
1. Legal Staff
- Arrange sales and purchase agreements
- Checking of Letter of Credit (LC) based on sales and purchase agreements
- Communicate formally by e-mail with the company colleagues
- Responsible for Shipping Documents and Exsport Documents
- Responsible for all legal matters (extension of company legallity, extension of vehicle licenses, renewal of KITAS and VISA)
- Bachelor’s degree preferable from Human Resource, Law or equivalent.
- Preferably having experience in law firm or as Legal Staff within the last 2 years.
- Good communication skills with excellent English speaking and writing ability (provide IELTS/TOEFL certificate will be an advantage).
- Legal knowledge of mining law, shipping law and general corporate
- The maximum of the candidates is 28 years old.
2. Admin Generalist
- Responsible for the legal matters such as arrange employees work agreement, extension of vichle license, renewal KITAS and VISA, translate for contracts/agreements
- Make Shipping Instruction, Hauling Permit, Statement Letter for hauling from Stockpile to Jetty
- Make a sheet of barges nomination, coordinate with the tugboat captain for the barge position
- Collect Bill of Loading from Shipping Agent.
- Arrangge for recruitment administration
- Arrange BPJS of employment and BPJS of Health/Insurance
- Understand the Labor Laws and incorporate them
- Assist the office manager on other related matters
- Bachelor’s degree preferable from Human Resource Management, Law, or equivalent
- Proven experience as Administrator or related position (at least 2 years experience)
- Excellent in English both spoken and written
- Knowledge of administation ( pay and benefits, personnel administration, etc )
- Understanding of Labor Laws and disciplinary procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Having good personality, hardworking, and should be able to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines required
3. Master Loading
- Supervising loading operations to ensure the operations are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Managing barge berth time, and monitoring barge schedule for loading coal at jetty.
- Verifying that all environemental laws and regulations are followed.
- Keep informing team in field and office about the progress of the shipment and notifying of any potential problems at jetty.
- Coordination with all related party at jetty
- Minimum education Barchelor of Mining Engineering, Shipping or related major
- Minimum 2 or 3 years experience as Master Loading and/or draft surveyor
- Maximum of age is 35 years old.
- Have a First Operational Supervisory Certificate (POP) is preferable.
- Ability to create detailed reports and in-depth analysis.
- Able to delegate tasks to subordinates.
- Mastering loading plan, short and long term, as well as heavy equipment operational applications.
- Having good communication and argumentation skills, thorough, analytical, integrity, responsible, discipline, honest, diligent, and problem solving.
Application files are sent in PDF format (without file extraction) via email:
[email protected] with the subject: Position/Level_Full Name