Schlumberger adalah sebuah perusahaan Migas asal Amerika Serikat yang bergerak di sektor energi. Industri yang menjadi fokus utama Schlumberger adalah industri pertambangan dan minyak. Pada tahun 2014, perusahaan mendapatkan nilai penjualan sebesar AS$45,4 miliar dengan profit AS$6,7 miliar. Kemudian pada tahun yang sama, Schlumberger menempati peringkat ke-117 dalam daftar Global 2000, sebuah daftar perusahaan terbesar di dunia yang diperingkat oleh majalah bisnis Forbes, dengan total nilai pasar ( market value ) AS$128 miliar dan total aset sebesar AS$67,1 miliar. Schlumberger adalah penyedia terkemuka di dunia teknologi untuk karakterisasi reservoir, pengeboran, produksi dan pengolahan untuk industri minyak dan gas. Bekerja di 85 negara dan mempekerjakan sekitar 100.000 orang yang mewakili lebih dari 140 negara.
1. Business Analyst
- Monitor and report on the Division’s key performance indicators and objectives.
- Support the Division Controller in managing the profitability and cash generation of the different GeoUnits
- Assist the Division Controller with developing and maintaining Division specific accounting policies and monitor compliance with them.
- Participate in commercial reviews with the different Business Lines.
- Assist the Division Controller with developing and conducting training for the Finance population
- Take on ad-hoc projects and other support activities for the Division Controller.
- Interact with Division HQ staff on specific requests and ad hoc reports.
- Interface with Demand Planner and Hub Fixed Asset Analysts regarding allocation of approved CAPEX budget
- Assist in preparation of rolling forecast and plans for the Division.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Capable of working in groups as well as independently.
- Professional management of employee relationships at all levels.
- Team player with an enthusiastic approach to fresh challenges.
- Hold a minimum bachelor degree majoring finance or accounting.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the similar field.
2. HR Services Manager
- Support activities leading to employee motivation and engagement.
- Organize Open Houses, roundtable meetings, internal communication and celebration events. Support the Schlumberger Spouses’ Association.
- Provide expert advice to Operations and serve as subject matter expert for local support on employee engagement initiatives.
- Support Compensation and Benefits team with local market analysis and package competitiveness.
- Support managers and employees on Employee Fixed Step Training and Controls preparations.
- Support services delivered by the HR Services Center and Hub, in compliance with the service delivery model, service level agreement and tools, focusing on creating a positive employee experience.
- Oversee relocation, benefits, induction and orientation for new hires and transferred employees.
- Manage terminations and provide support on disciplinary action.
- Manage local HR providers in conjunction with Procurement and Sourcing, to ensure service quality and cost optimization.
- Uphold local compliance to employment law, including visas and immigration, work councils and unions.
- Maintain relationships with external bodies such as government authorities and HR related agencies.
- Ensure adherence to HR policies and standards, Data Protection and Privacy and other frameworks.
- Create and maintain local HR policies and support local recruiting.
- Manage and report on performance and service quality jointly with the HR Hub.
- Own the local HR Shared Services Organization Business Continuity Plan.
- Accelerate the intelligence loop between Operations HR and the HR Services teams, including change management support on new company and Product Line initiatives.
- Promote the usage and deployment of global processes and Information Technology solutions, including self-service.
- Prioritize and monitor continuous improvement projects.
- Govern the HR Services Center’s service catalog in coordination with the HR Services Hub.
- Promote privacy awareness, manage and oversee deployment data protection requirements and the company’s privacy strategy.
- Oversee Payroll, Benefit and Relocation process
- Uphold local compliance to employment law, including visas and immigration, work councils and unions
- Working together with HRBP to lead the review of Home Country Manuals, create and maintain local HR policies.
- Maintain relationships with external bodies such as government authorities and HR related agencies
- Working together with C&B to support the local market analysis and responsible to review the Home Country Health Care Plan and Home Country Life Insurance plan
- Prioritize and monitor continuous improvement projects together with HRBP
- Ensure compliance in line with SLB standards, policies and country’s law.
- Manage HR Reports and analysis.
- Minimum Bachelor in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years HR experience in the relevant industry.
- Have working rights in Indonesia and willing to work in Pekanbaru.
- Proficient in SAP and other related business systems.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia written and spoken language.
INFO LOWONGAN LAINNYA, DAPAT DITEMUKAN DI: T.ME/DISNAKERJA