Schlumberger adalah sebuah perusahaan Migas asal Amerika Serikat yang bergerak di sektor energi. Industri yang menjadi fokus utama Schlumberger adalah industri pertambangan dan minyak. Pada tahun 2014, perusahaan mendapatkan nilai penjualan sebesar AS$45,4 miliar dengan profit AS$6,7 miliar. Kemudian pada tahun yang sama, Schlumberger menempati peringkat ke-117 dalam daftar Global 2000, sebuah daftar perusahaan terbesar di dunia yang diperingkat oleh majalah bisnis Forbes, dengan total nilai pasar ( market value ) AS$128 miliar dan total aset sebesar AS$67,1 miliar. Schlumberger adalah penyedia terkemuka di dunia teknologi untuk karakterisasi reservoir, pengeboran, produksi dan pengolahan untuk industri minyak dan gas. Bekerja di 85 negara dan mempekerjakan sekitar 100.000 orang yang mewakili lebih dari 140 negara.
1. Data Scientist
Schlumberger has an opening in Houston for a Data Scientist role in the Digital Subsurface Solutions Data Science team, who will be responsible for guiding the successful delivery of Analytic Solutions to internal customers. The Data Scientist will be responsible for designing and executing undirected research and tackling open-ended data problems related to AI, ML, predictive / analytical modeling, data mining, and research on large scale, complex data sets, using statistical, machine learning, graph modeling, text mining and other modern techniques. This individual is also responsible for collaborating with various teams and providing periodic updates through presentations and prototype demonstrations. The role will require working on multiple projects simultaneously. This position will also be involved in the formulation of key business requirements to be solved, rationalizing the various analytical approaches to solve those problems. Finally, this position is involved in helping to develop, analyze and draw conclusions, and presenting the results back to business users. Depending on the candidate’s qualification, this position can be either a Data Scientist or a Senior Data Scientist.
Permanent Hired with 3 months’ probation period – based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Researches and assesses next-generation technologies for data-driven solutions in subsurface resources exploration and production
- Generates innovative ideas, establishes new research directions, and shapes and executes on technical projects
- Applies theoretical knowledge to solve industrial problems
- Applies engineering knowledge in developing data-driven algorithms and prototypes for classification, regression, anomaly detection, failure prediction, and optimization
- Works with business and engineering teams to implement robust and scalable industrial software solutions
- Maintains state-of-the-art knowledge and contributes to technical discussions and reviews as an expert in related areas of responsibility
- Communicates ideas, plans, and results effectively via oral and written reports – Works effectively with peers, management, operations groups, and outside organizations
- Participate in technical forums and other appropriate events and conferences
Qualification and Behavior:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, applied science, engineering or similar disciplines with demonstrated research capability with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience in developing core machine learning algorithms in professional research and development settings
- Strong background in some of these listed areas: machine learning, time series analysis / sensor processing, deep learning, optimization/operations research, text analytics/NLP, computer vision
- Demonstrated experience in building and applying machine learning / predictive modelling in real-world use cases
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Excellent knowledge of developing deep learning models using tools such as TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch, etc.
- Understanding and past experience of Oil and Gas domain is a plus
- Experience working with, processing and managing large data sets (multi-TB scale) is preferred
- Track records of past publications in relevant topics
- Immediate availability is an advantage
- Ability in designing distributed and parallelized algorithms
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in Indonesia, without sponsorship
2. Sourcing Leader
The Sourcing Leader is responsible for managing the sourcing process for a GeoUnit, GSC Team or Center to deliver optimal product and service cost, and a high-performance, risk-managed supply base in line with the business requirements. The Sourcing Leader manages a team of Sourcing Specialists where required.
Permanent Hired with 3 months’ probation period – based in Jakarta
- Create sourcing plans that reduce cost, secure supply and minimize supply chain disruptions, aligned with Category strategies.
- Develop action plans, timelines and resource assignments for sourcing projects, including the assignment of projects to the Global Sourcing Centers if appropriate.
- In the GeoUnit, manage sourcing activities to support the Division GU P&SC direct spend requirements and local requirements for the GeoUnit.
- For Division GU P&SC direct spend, support through the identification of suppliers, RFQ and engaging the GSC and other stakeholders as required.
- Define a high-performance supply base for locally managed commodities.
- Lead the request for information, quotation, proposal and bidding processes, minimizing risk and maximizing value in terms of quality, delivery and total cost of ownership.
- Lead the supplier evaluation and selection processes, in coordination with Supplier Quality teams, Supplier Managers and Division stakeholders. Ensure all decisions for selection and onboarding are documented.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers to meet quality, delivery and cost objectives.
- Lead the contracting process with suppliers in coordination with Supply Chain Contract Specialists.
- Engage suppliers for RFx and allocate spend in line with the Global Category Strategy.
- Launch & monitor sourcing projects to ensure on-time completion and full implementation, including all Purchasing data required to transact.
- Engage with all appropriate stakeholders within the GeoUnit, Division and Central teams to meet defined objectives and ensure the effective implementation of Sourcing Plans.
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to continuously reduce wasted time, money and resources.
- Comply with all Schlumberger and local procedures applicable to the job function. Ensure full compliance throughout the GeoUnit or Center with Schlumberger Financial Manual and Sourcing Procedures.
Qualification and Behavior:
- Fluent in ENGLISH and ability to communicate in regional languages is an asset
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, majoring in industrial engineering, business management, economics, supply chain or other engineering major
- Experience in procurement and sourcing position for at least 5-7 years, preferably in oil and gas industry
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills and Established Troubleshooting Skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Understanding of customer satisfaction principles and practices
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to handle stress and work under pressure, self-motivated with the ability and self-discipline to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Good organizational and time management skills and good analytical and problem-solving skill
3. Wireline Operator
The Wireline Field Operator is responsible for delivering safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to customers. The Wireline Field Operator identifies opportunities to improve service delivery and assists field and maintenance crews with preparing equipment for operations.
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Participate in pre-job and Toolbox meetings with crew members.
- Maintain good, safe working order of equipment according to standards, reporting problems or deviations.
- Ensure individual and crew work safety.
- Prepare Wireline equipment for rig up and rig down times.
- Operate the Wireline equipment according to competency level and job requirement.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
- Minimum engineering diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Field Operator for Wireline or preferably has experience running Schlumberger equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Indonesian Bahasa.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Working with teams in global
- Currently located in Indonesia and eligible to work in Indonesia without any sponsorship
If you interested and meet the requirements, please register on link below:
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
INFO LOWONGAN LAINNYA, DAPAT DITEMUKAN DI: T.ME/DISNAKERJA