Indonesia Weda Bay Industrial Park (IWIP) merupakan Kawasan Industri terpadu untuk pengolahan logam berat yang berlokasi di Desa Lelilef, Kecamatan Weda, Kabupaten Halmahera Tengah, Provinsi Maluku Utara.
Indonesia Weda Bay Industrial Park beserta afiliasinya menawarkan peluang untuk membangun karier Anda bersama kami. Mari salurkan ide dan kreativitas Anda dan berkontribusi untuk membangun kesuksesan bersama dengan Indonesia Weda Bay Industrial Park.
Kami mencari individu yang bersemangat, termotivasi dan dapat memperjuangkan nilai-nilai perusahaan kami, karena kami percaya bahwa keberhasilan bisnis kami tergantung pada Sumber Daya Manusia di dalamnya.
1. Accounting Staff
- Making Journal Entry and General Legder
- Preparing Financial Reports
- Reviewing Financial Statements
- Assisting audit process
- Liaise with HR Department for payroll process
- Monitoring petty cash and loans
- Reviewing payment request process
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Fluent in Mandarin (read, writing and speaking)
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Financial Report, PSAK, Ms. Excel
2. Tax Staff
- Compute all relevant taxes, and ensure payments are made accurately and timely
- Understand tax accounts disclosure in the statutory accounts and prepare reconciliations between book-to-tax on a monthly basis.
- Updates and translate current tax regulations to the management, able to identify tax accounting and transactions that have tax implications, do tax research, interpreting and applying the tax law, regulations, and cases to specific transactions and factual situations
- Ensure proper documentation of tax returns, tax supporting documents in accordance with the domestic tax laws and assist managements of tax audits
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to analyze financial statement related to tax account.
- Good knowledge of Indonesian Tax Laws and Regulations
- Brevet certificate
- Willing to back up accounting role
3. Legal Specialist
- Ensure all permits and corporate governance process comply with laws and regulations and internal company regulations.
- Review and design agreements/contracts/ legal documents and ensure they comply with the company’s internal rights and regulations.
- Prepare documents and manage signing circulation.
- Maintain and managing company documents and records (legal).
- Liaise with notaries, external consultants, other divisions within the company, and third parties on legal matters.
- Conduct legal research related to mining, manufacture and construction issues, data protections and others.
- Provide legal advise for other divisions within the company.
- Have minimum 5 years of experience in related field. Experienced in Construction/Mining/Smelter business will be preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in law is required.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Willing to work in a big group company
4. Project Support Staff
- Processing permit and provide supporting documents for industrial area expansion
- Ensure the process of industrial business permit, building permit (IMB), powerplant permit are running well
- Communicate and liaise with related government regarding the permit process
- Liaise with tenant regarding the certification and property rights process
- At least bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in handling construction/industrial project.
- Having work experience in mining company will be preferred
- Fluent in English (verbal and non-verbal)
- Able to work with minimum supervise
- Willing to do frequent business trip
- The Job is based in Jakarta
Should you meet above criteria, please email your CV to :
Please mention the job applied on the email subject.
INFO LOWONGAN LAINNYA, DAPAT DITEMUKAN DI: T.ME/DISNAKERJA