PT Bridgestone Tire Indonesia merupakan bagian dari Bridgestone Corporation Group. Bridgestone memiliki dua pabrik di Indonesia, yaitu di Bekasi dan Karawang, Jawa Barat. Selain itu, Bridgestone juga memiliki fasilitas Proving Ground dan Education Center yang merupakan sarana pengembangan kualitas produk dan pelayanan bagi para pelanggan. Produk-produk Bridgestone Indonesia dijual melalui berbagai distributor, Toko Model/TOMO (Jaringan Toko Resmi), Bridgestone Truck Center, BANDAG FCZ (Vulkanisir),dan lebih dari 1,500 toko yang menjual ban Bridgestone di seluruh Indonesia.
Bridgestone Corporation, berkantor pusat di Tokyo, adalah perusahaan ban dan karet terbesar di dunia. Selain ban untuk digunakan dalam berbagai macam aplikasi, Bridgestone Corporation juga memproduksi berbagai produk yang beragam, yang meliputi industri karet dan produk kimia dan perlengkapan olahraga. Produk Bridgestone Corporation dijual di lebih dari 150 negara dan wilayah di dunia.
Saat ini PT Bridgestone Tire Indonesia kembali membuka lowongan kerja terbaru pada bulan September 2021. Adapun dibawah ini adalah posisi jabatan yang saat ini tersedia bagi Anda para pencari kerja yang tertarik untuk mengembangkan karir Anda bersama PT Bridgestone Tire Indonesia dengan kualifikasi sebagai berikut.
1. Tax Analyst
This position is responsible to review accounting journal, validation of account payable and account receivable, and analize corporate treasury investment to ensure accuracy of accounting journal, payment, and cash investment growth.
- Review voucher payment related to Tax
- Monthly review reconcilliation of WHT and VAT
- Prepare quarterly calculation of DTA and CIT
- Prepare monthly Nominative List for promotion and entertaintment fee
- Liase with tax consultant related to yearly SPT, TP documentation, tax audit / inspection, and others
- Prepare tax related documents
- Update and provide info related to latest Tax issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Tax fiscal from reputable university
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting / Taxation
- Has deep knowledge in Tax application (e-SPT, e-faktur, e-Butpot) and Tax regulation
- Brevet A&B and C (USKP brevet preferable)
- Good ability in preparing WHT and VAT reconcilliation
- Familiar with SAP software, Ms Excel and Ms Power Point
- Good English communication skill
- Good interpersonal skill
2. SME Corporate IT & Application System Development
This position is responsible in performing professional work (planning, analyst, design, maintenance) related to Governance, Risk and Compliance in the ICT Department, providing services in terms of handling IT incident and fulfilling IT requests, running projects related to systems and applications in order to meet user and business needs.
Subject Matter Expert
- Conducting coaching for Corporate IT & Application System Development staff.
- Provide professional contributions, assist managers in controlling and monitoring the work of members and Operations in the area of Corporate IT & Application System Development and the HQ Area.
- Arrange (Planning), Control (Actual usage) & Manage Budget (FC, OB&MTP) Corporate IT, based on the direction of the manager.
- Perform tasks as a Contact person related to Project & Administration (Manage Agreement, Invoice) from Global whose service is intended for all BSIN users.
Governance, Risk dan Compliance IT (GRC)
- Perform professional work (planning, analyst, design, maintenance) related to Governance (Rule & Policy) , Risk and Compliance ( Audit & Control Assets ) in the ICT Department
- Disseminate standards and rules related to governance to employees
- Conduct research and studies related to projects / initiatives related to governance.
- Conduct a Self-test J-SOX audit and provide audit evidence related to IT by parties outside BSIN that have been approved by the company.
Helpdesk (IT Support 2nd Level)
- Monitoring incoming requests via service now
- Provide services in handling IT incidents and fulfilling IT requests from HQ users (2nd level)
- Conduct direct escalation to Vendor system support
- Manage global/regional system implementation projects, including communicating with Global/Regional.
- Conducting socialization to users related to projects and making PMO documents for BSIN needs.
- Minimum qualification of KKNI (IQF) level 5 (equivalent to S1) in the field / Information Systems / Computer Science.
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in the IT GRC field, Application Project
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience managing an IT team.
- Able to manage application system development projects.
- Able to provide services to users related to IT Services.
- Understand the concept and implementation of IT Service Management.
- Understand the concept and implementation of IT Governance.
- Understand the concept Application Development.
- Able to communicate in English actively/passively
- Can complete work on schedule
3. Corporate Auditor
This position is responsible for planning and executing internal audit assignments to a high standard and to assess the adequacy of internal control, efficiency, and effectiveness of processes and risk management & compliance. This position is expected to perform audit assignments according to IPPF standards and provide relevant improvement recommendation.
Confirm adequacy of our controls & that our processes are efficient & effective
- Perform audit assignments either as part of team or individually (schedule planning, communication with auditees, executing work assignments, preparing the audit report and explaining it to Local Management)
- Develop a detailed risk assessment and audit program for selected audit assignments
- Develop a thorough understanding of business processes for audit assignments and identify important risk and any related control deficiencies
- To present audit findings to local management providing clear explanations and justifying them when challenged
- Collaborate closely and support all relevant departments with the monthly follow up of open audit issues to ensure that recommendations have been adequately implemented
- Provide advice and support to the business on specific matters, such as how to implement audit recommendations and providing templates or policies from other companies
- Pro-actively suggest ways to improve all aspects of the audit process, including planning, execution and reporting
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of 4 years internal audit experience, ideally in an MNC or Manufacturing Industries
- Fluent in English and Bahasa is essential
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Possess good planning skills and the capability to execute and achieve results according to deadlines
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
4. Senior Account Executive Specialist – Consumer Sales & Retail Development
Coordinate to achieve sales targets (Sell-in & Sell-out) of Family Channel & General Shop by providing quality store consultation and audit as well as playing the role of market intelligence to support financial and operational success and achievement.
Achieving Sales Target: Propose sales target & idea; Monitor Consumer business sales progress, analyze & recommendationsShop/Family Channel Development & Management: Provide consultation for shops to support quality improvement; Coordinate store quality audit activities; Develop programs, strategic & improvement plan for new concept; Prospecting new Family Channel to support retail plan, evaluate & terminate.Market Intelligence: Collect & analyze informationStaff Development : Conduct periodic evaluation
- Bachelor degree majoring in Management/Economic
- Internal : Minimum 3 years as staff, External : Minimum 3 years in related field
- Good analytical thinking & problem solving skill
- Good decision making skill
- Good leadership skill
- Able to communicate effectively
- Have the ability to speak English both oral and written
- Having computer literacy especially Ms. Excel
- Possess understanding of continuous improvement
- Understand business process in tire manufacturing
- English skill
- Communication & presentation skill
- Strategic planning, Analytical thinking & Problem solving skill
- Leadership skill
Should you meet our requirements above, please submit your application to:
Up. Mohammad Aulia Sislianto (HR Senior Analyst di PT Bridgestone Tire Indonesia)
BEWARE OF FRAUD, WE NEVER REQUEST FOR ANY MONEY OR FEES REGARDING THE EMPLOYEE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
INFO LOWONGAN LAINNYA, DAPAT DITEMUKAN DI: T.ME/DISNAKERJA