PT Vale Indonesia Tbk (PT Vale) merupakan perusahan tambang dan pengolahan nikel terintegrasi yang beroperasi di Blok Sorowako, Kabupaten Luwu Timur, Provinsi Sulawesi Selatan. PT Vale merupakan bagian dari Vale, perusahaan multitambang asal Brasil yang beroperasi di 30 negara dengan total pekerja dan kontraktor di seluruh unit bisnisnya mencapai 110.000 orang. PT Vale menambang nikel laterit untuk menghasilkan produk akhir berupa nikel dalam matte. Volume produksi nikel PT Vale rata-rata mencapai 75.000 metrik ton per tahunnya. Dalam memproduksi nikelnya di Blok Sorowako, PT Vale menggunakan teknologi pyrometalurgi atau teknik smelting (meleburkan bijih nikel laterit).
Kami adalah perusahaan global yang berkomitmen untuk menjadi perusahaan yang menghargai keanekaragaman dan inklusi. Kami percaya pengembangan keterampilan dan pengalaman karyawan yang berkelanjutan merupakan salah satu kekuatan dalam bisnis pertambangan tingkat global. Kami melakukan beragam upaya untuk peningkatan keahlian dan kompetensi karyawan kami dengan standar internasional.
Temukan kesempatan yang paling cocok untuk profil profesional Anda dan jadilah bagian dari sejarah kami.
1. Environment Engineer
Purpose of the Role:
Administer and control all permits and licenses management related to PTVI business processes and operation activities related forest, land & general permit aspects. The role should able to analyze permit requirements with long term view to ensure company’s permit & license compliance both current operational and future projects.
- Analyze environmental monitoring parameters to meet operational environment standards and regulations as targeted.
- Develop plans to meet targets and oversee their delivery as well as provide assistance across organization to ensure the target are achieved.
- Provide assistance to Environment operational strategy in terms of operational environment agenda, official online government report such as RKL, RPL, PROPER, etc to comply with government regulations and standards.
- Collaborate effectively and collaterally with immediate colleagues and others in cross-functional relationships, on tasks within the context of corporate policy, values, and culture.
- Provide workshop regarding Blue and Green PROPER to related stakeholders in order to achieve this standard.
- Provide workshop regarding environmental issue, program and permit to all related stakeholders to engage and ensure the alignment process are performed effectively.
- Knowledge of mine reclamation and environment management
- Enterprise Risk Assessment
- Strong understanding of regulations and permit conditions
- Excellent in report, presentation and writing skills
- Excellent in legal compliance management and database (system)
- Understand project management skills for developing and implementing
- Strong analytical skills on regulation requirements for all related aspects
- Good English communication skill in both written and spoken
- Minimum bachelor degree in Environment/Forestry/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years working experience related to mine environmental operation.
- Certified Pengawas Operational Pertama (POP) is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly in MS Office e.g. Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Holder of East Luwu ID Card.
2. Snr Financial Evaluation Analyst
Purpose of the Role:
Prepare, assess, evaluate, and provide recommendation from financial and business evaluation on PT Vale Indonesia, Tbk (PT Vale) Greenfield and Brownfield project in Bahadopi, Pomala and Sorowako to facilitate PT VaIe’s Board decision. The role includes the preparation of life of business plan across departments in PT VaIe.
- Ensure proper and sound financial and business evaluation of PT Vale’s greenfield and brownfield projects in Bahodopi, Pomalaa and Sorowako. The evaluation includes comprehensive identification and assessment of potential financial and tax risks, cost estimate of Capex and Opex, so that best decision can be made for PT VaIe path forward.
- Responsible for ensuring capital cost and operating cost estimate are following the standard procedure and system for project planning and schedule, with proper WBS structure as stated in the PDS and SPE.
- Support Finance Business Development to lead the coordination of preparation and submission of PT VaIe’s life of business plan across departments in PT VaIe.
- To be part of joint team in evaluating analysis required for Term Sheet negotiation with partners for Greenfield Project developments.
- Demonstrate to PT VaIe’s management that all significant financial exposures have been identified and are reflected in the financial evaluation.
- Ensure the financial evaluation quality and methodology is aligned with PT VaIe’s policies and standards.
- Provide financial and business evaluation of all major and strategic projects, providing management with insights and recommendations to effectively make decision.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
- Strong Financial skills are essential.
- Excelent skill in MS Excel is essential.
- Excellent time management and ability to work to deadlines is essential.
- Awareness of risk management concepts is preferred.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in in Accountancy / Management / Finance.
- Minimum 8-10 years working experience in related discipline.
Please submit your application to :
- Only applicants that meet requirements with complete documents as required above will be notified for further selection process.
- We are hoping for gender equality, so having a good number of female applicants will be important, therefore We encourage female applicant to apply for this position
GABUNG DI CHANNEL TELEGRAM AGAR TIDAK KETINGGALAN INFO LOWONGAN TERBARU SETIAP HARINYA : Klik https://t.me/disnakerja