TikTok, juga dikenal sebagai Douyin, adalah sebuah jaringan sosial dan platform video musik Tiongkok yang dluncurkan pada September 2016 oleh Zhang Yiming, pendiri Toutiao. Aplikasi tersebut membolehkan para pemakai untuk membuat video musik pendek mereka sendiri. TikTok adalah destinasi terdepan untuk video singkat. Misi kami adalah menginspirasi kreatifitas dan membawa kegembiraan. TikTok memiliki kantor di seluruh dunia termasuk Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapura, Jakarta, Seoul, dan Tokyo.
Saat ini TikTok Indonesia kembali membuka lowongan kerja terbaru pada bulan Juni 2021. Adapun dibawah ini adalah posisi jabatan yang saat ini tersedia bagi Anda para pencari kerja yang tertarik untuk mengembangkan karir Anda bersama TikTok Indonesia dengan kualifikasi sebagai berikut.
Lowongan Kerja TikTok Indonesia
You are a dynamic, driven and creatively savvy Creative Producer with a knowledge, passion, curiosity and love of content creation. You must possess the ability to create/produce video content for TikTok. In addition to strong conceptual thinking, you must have excellent writing, producing and editing skills as well as extensive knowledge of all aspects of pre and post-production.
- Collaborate with creatives, writers and cross-functional groups to create a wide variety of branded video content for TikTok.
- Should be able to handle post production edits and scripts and work with editors on the same.
- Able to condense high level thinking into easily digestible briefs, call sheets, storyboards.
- You should be able to oversee and manage project from inspiration to final delivery, including conceptualising, writing, and managing editorial and branded content, graphics production, music composition and sound design.
- Deep understanding of concept driven, shareable, content.
- Network with Third Party Vendors and an ability to seek out external production sources as and when required..
- Work closely with external vendors (influencers, line producers, directors, writers, music composers, production house, design agency, graphic design & motion graphic studios etc.) when necessary.
- Communicate concepts and ideas to clients, agency, sales, directors, editors, designers, influencers, talent, etc making sure all elements conform to the brand and the mission of TikTok.
- Coordinates logistical activities (scheduling locations releases) of creative and production teams.
- Serve as an active producer and correspondent for individual content projects as assigned including writing and researching as relevant and/or participating in other ways (conducting shoots, edits, etc).
- Develop and manage budgets; book recording sessions; fulfill multiple delivery schedules; and work closely with multiple departments (content, sales, marketing, talent and social) to hand hold all marketing, sales and promotional activities (on-air, off-air, marketing, radio, digital, streaming & social).
- Proficiency/ability to edit in Adobe Premiere/Final Cut is a plus.
- Establish video & audio editing processes and elevate brand quality.
- Mentor Assistant Director’s who may be assigned to your project and organise and maintain paperwork, rundowns, log sheets, music cue sheets, etc.
- Develops and writes scripts and narratives as needed. Works closely with internal and external (freelance) contributors on content projects to ensure high quality and timely deliveries.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent year for year experience.
- A minimum of 7 – 9 years of experience as a creative producer in digital/video/broadcast production.
- Being a TikTok user with an active account is a plus. Show us your content.
- Excellent researching, reporting, writing and editing skills.
- Familiarity with workflow for digital and video and audio production multimedia formats and Web standards.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good industry network.
- Ability to juggle several projects at one time often under tight deadlines.
- Understanding post-production and a grasp of industry practices a must.
- Keen sense of graphic design composition, motion graphics, music and sound design.
- Ability to direct shoots if needed, and participate in casting, location, and art direction.
- Curious, adaptable and interested in popular culture, art and current trends.
- Critical thinking skills
- Must exhibit highly conceptual thinking, writing skills and must be a good storyteller.
- Strong knowledge of promo editorial process from beginning to end.
- Interpersonal, motivational, people management and time management skills a necessity.
Please send your CV and portfolios to:
[email protected] Shortlisted candidate will be informed and contacted!