- Tanggal Dipublish:
D3, Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Kesehatan, S1, Semua Jurusan, Sosial dan Humaniora, SWASTA, TeknikD3, Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Kesehatan, S1, Semua Jurusan, Sosial dan Humaniora, SWASTA, Teknik
- Tipe Pekerjaan:
3 - 7 Tahun
DISNAKERJA.COM – PT Taka Hydrocore Indonesia (THI) adalah perusahaan Indonesia yang didirikan pada tahun 2010 menyediakan pekerjaan pengeboran sumur eksplorasi, geoteknik, hidrogeologi, lingkungan dan air untuk perusahaan pertambangan, perusahaan minyak dan gas, kontraktor infrastruktur dan perusahaan konsultan.
PT. TAKA Indonesia merupakan salah satu perusahaan holding di indonesia yang bergerak di bidang service and Maintenance rotating equipment, Manufacturing turbomachinery parts (pump, turbin, fan, etc.), Industrial applications parts (Molding dies, fixture, etc.), Repair and manufacture Gearbox parts dan jenis Fabrication lainnya.
1. HSE MANAGER
- Ensuring operational activities are carried out in accordance with quality requirements of ISO 9001 : 2015, ISO 14001 : 2015 and OHSAS 18001 : 2007
- Review, develop and manage all QHSE standards, policies and systems across all operations, ensuring compliance with all applicable accreditations and certifications
- Develop and maintain systems that establish appropriate QHSE standards, monitor compliance and measure/report on performance, working and supporting each site HSE Rep as PCT rs)
- Maintain the internal QHSE audit programmes against all relevant standards and complete inspections and audits as required and provide practical QHSE to ensure compliance to both internal and external standards.
- Min. Bachelor Degree from any major
- Has experiences in managing and implementing Quality Management System & Health Safety and
- Environment, minimum 3 years as manager level or 7 years as supervisor level
- Strong knowledge of ISO standards, audit process and CSMS (Contractor Safety Management System).
- Experience CSMS in oll and gas Industry is advantages
- Has relevant quality professional qualification, Health & Safety Environment professional qualification, and
- Lead Auditor qualification or willingness to progress to Lead Auditor status
- High achievement orientation, detail orientation, continuous improvement, good interpersonal relationship
- Strong analytical skiil, sustainable in pressure, proactive and target oriented.Fluent in English both writen and spoken.
2. HSE Officer
- Constantly promoting HSE awareness and provide training on the company’s QHSE program to all employees
- Conduct regular inspections of Occupational Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Protection in the workplace
- Ensure the availability of HSE equipment and HSE signs on every job
- Monitor the implementation of the Quality Management System and SMK3 (OHSAS)
- Provide advice in relation to the HSE assessment, state of HSE monitoring and reporting, and HSE policy and planning
- Identify and implement ways of improving startegic HSE planning mechanism in the project surrounding area
- Provide advice of how to use PPE properly in accordance to work safely and ensure that all employees do it
- Closed monitor implementation of Project Environmental Risk and Hazard Assessments.
- Review risk assessment management and report to supervisor
- Develop safety work programs and safety action plans
- Minimum education diploma or bachelor in Occupational Health/Environmentai/Public Health
- Min 4-5 years of experience as HSE Officer/HSE Staff in oll and gas industry
- Certified in AK3 Migas
- Deep knowledge about HSE Regulation In Oil and Gas
- Having Experience In ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 9001 would be an advantage
- Having knowledge in HSE Implementation, Documentation, and Audit Process end sbie to be Auditor for those standard
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
- Willing to be placed on remote area
3. Finance Staff
- Handling Account Payable (AP) and Account Receivabies (AR) Activities
- Manage, monitor, and ensure that company transaction process is on time with a regular basis with the payment list.
- Manage and control the usage of company cash and balance in accordance with a regular basis with the payment list
- Receiving, storing, and verifying cash for the excess of advance accountability
- Record transactions in connection with the company project
- Archiving or storing all company incoming and outgoing letters related to finance work
- Outside duties related to banking transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Finance Officer
- Good knowledge financial and accounting standard and regulation
- Good understanding in Microsoft office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Proactive, eager to learn, and good management skills
- Having knowledge about accounting cycle, cost calculation, inventory control & taxation
4. Purchasing Staff
- Looking for the right supplier/vendor in terms of quality, price, readiness, quantity, time, specifications according to company standards.
- Expand network with the suppliers.
- Create and print POs (Purchase Orders) and ensure the process to Vendors goes well according to the desired schedule and specifications.
- Making monthly reports for purchases and outstanding POs, so that this information is useful for superiors in making decisions
- Compile purchase orders and requisitions to order materials, goods, and supplies
- Ensure that each invoice/invoice from the supplier has been sent for payment to finance
- Manage procurement in accordance with incoming Material/Service Requests from users
- Handling all matters about export/import (Customs Clearance, Letter of Credit, Bill of Lading, etc)
- Managing logistics regarding the project needs
- Bachelor degree from Engineering
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably from manufacturing company
- Understand the inventory process and able to make procurement forecast.
- Have a knowledge about import/export regulations
- Familiar with logistics process
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills
INFO LOWONGAN LAINNYA, DAPAT DITEMUKAN DI: T.ME/DISNAKERJA