PT AKR Corporindo Tbk adalah perusahaan logistik dan rantai pasokan terkemuka yang bergerak di bidang perdagangan dan distribusi bahan bakar minyak dan kimia dasar. Dengan jaringan sarana transportasi, pelabuhan, dan penyimpanan curah cair dan kering yang luas. Di tengah tingginya biaya logistik di Indonesia, PT AKR Corporindo Tbk menawarkan solusi rantai pasokan yang inovatif dan efisien. AKR siap mendukung pengembangan industri di Indonesia dan sedang dalam tahap pengembangan kawasan industri terpadu dan pelabuhan di Jawa Timur. Kawasan ini akan menyediakan logistik, energi, dan solusi infrastruktur untuk investasi industri di Indonesia.
Saat ini PT AKR Corporindo Tbk kembali membuka lowongan kerja terbaru pada bulan Juli 2020. Adapun dibawah ini adalah posisi jabatan yang saat ini tersedia bagi Anda para pencari kerja yang tertarik untuk mengembangkan karir Anda bersama PT AKR Corporindo Tbk dengan kualifikasi sebagai berikut.
Lowongan Kerja PT AKR Corporindo Tbk
1. Retail F&A
- Bertanggung jawab untuk menjalankan aktivitas terkait finance dan administrasi, kontrol inventori, dan pengawasan kuota secara efektif dan efisien sesuai dengan SOP yang berlaku.
- Pendidikan min. S1 Accounting.
- Pengalaman min 2 tahun dalam bidang Finance & Accounting.
- Detail oriented & good analytical thinking.
- Placement: Medan
2. Receivable Management Office (RMO)
- Monitor and analyze AR transaction.
- Provide bad debt expense report and actively follow up on the next step.
- Perform meaningful analysis and provide recommendation
- S1 Economic/ Finance /Accounting
- Exp min 3 years as Finance or Accounting
- Placement: Balikpapan
3. Retail Operation
- Drive standardized day-to-day operations execution in compliance with legal requirements & SHE standards
- Enforce operations compliance through periodic outlet visits.
- Perform operational audit & investigation including license & permit compliance i.e. equipment calibration.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering , Economics or equivalent.
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in fuel retail operation
- Good analytical skills
- Placement: Head Office, Jakarta
4. Tank Terminal & Warehouse
- Set up, enforce, and improve standard operating procedure execution in compliance with operations & SHE standard.
- Ensure proper planning for assets maintenance to minimize asset breakdown.
- Oversee day-to-day branch operations especially for the smaller branch.
- Support new tank terminal / warehouse set up to ensure alignment with agreed SOP.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Five or more years of work experience in Related Field. (Storage Tank, Warehouse, Logistic).
- Experienced in making SOP improvements and running
- Well Knowledge of Environment Issues
- Strong Leadership
- Placement: HO – Jakarta
5. Head Of Land Transport
- Monitor overall operation, manage driver, safety, fleet maintenance and availability according to Company SOP and policies in ensuring cost effective operation, site profitability and well performed distribution activities for Branch.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Others), Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field with 2 years in supervisor position function
- Placement: Lampung
6. HR Generalist
- Responsible for branch people fulfillment and effective talent acquisition
- Identify local key channels to source candidates and develop the programs to do so effectively (e.g. top local universities etc.)
- Seek for any potential candidate to fulfill vacant positions
- Implement HR programs/guidelines from HO
- Monitor high performance employee in own branch
- Monitor employee coaching progress periodically
- Ensure compliance to provincial employment regulations.
- Periodically review and stay up to date to labor law and labor law issues.
- Provide inputs to Industrial & External Relations HO on necessary adjustment on Employee relations policies and agreements (include industrial relation risk).
- Maintain relations with relevant stakeholders to keep up to date with industrial relations matters.
- Manage and maintain general affairs to support key business needs.
- Manage office management and pool car.
- Record and monitor office assets for non-capex.
- Ensure branch permit & licenses compliance by managing the licenses & permit renewal process in accordance with guidance from head of license and permit.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from Psychology, Human Resource Management, or other related major
- Experience in HR Generalist (minimum SPV level) for 4 years
- Strong in HR & GA
- Good communication skill & well organized
- Placement at HO Jakarta
7. GL, Tax & Inventory
- Perform as Financial & Accounting role to comply with regulatory requirements
- Coordinate communication between branch and HO departments/ sections in implementing initiatives.
- Lead day-to-day transactional tax matters, compliance and manage tax audit
- Ensure accurate end-of-month G/L
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English, Mandarin
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): tax, brevet a&b, GL
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
8. Technical Superintendent
- As a Ship’s Technical Superintendent, you would be required to monitor the vessel movements daily.
- In this job you may be required to supervise operations and monitor vessel condition and ship’s staff compliance with management policies, international, state or local Maritime regulations.
- The Ship Technical Superintendent is responsible for all technical and operational related issues, including correspondence. You will be directly responsible for ensuring all procedures are adhered to and comply with International safety management (ISM), classification society rules, and Maritime insurance.
- Candidate must possess at Min ATT2
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Ideally applicants will have previously sailed at sea as a chief engineer or a 2nd engineer.
- Having supporting Certificate as seaman at Tanker Vessel
- Having a good knowlegde about Docking & Overhauling Plan.
- Available doing maintenance at Vessel
- Placement: Stagen/Pontianak
9. Operator Tank Terminal
- Responsible to monitor tank storage activities according to company SOP and SHE policy, including goods receiving and issuing tank stock opname, maintenance of facility and equipment to ensure smooth tank storage operation at Branch.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma 3 (D3), Engineering Civil, Electrical or Mechanical.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
- Placement: Palaran
If you are interested, please apply at link below: