ExxonMobil, perusahaan minyak dan gas terbesar di dunia, menggunakan teknologi dan inovasi untuk turut memenuhi kebutuhan energi dunia yang makin meningkat. Pada tahun 2018, ExxonMobil akan genap terlibat dalam pengembangan industri minyak dan gas di Indonesia selama 120 tahun. Perusahaan afiliasi ExxonMobil beserta perusahaan pendahulunya telah beroperasi di Indonesia selama lebih dari 120 tahun. ExxonMobil memiliki sejarah panjang yang membanggakan dalam bekerja bersama masyarakat Indonesia. Selama lebih dari satu abad kami telah membantu menyediakan energi untuk Indonesia.
Keberhasilan ExxonMobil dalam menemukan dan mengembangkan sumber daya minyak dan gas bumi di Indonesia menjadi buki nyata komitmen dan kontribusi perusahaan pada sektor migas di Indonesia. Akses terhadap energi menjadi landasan dari kenyamanan, mobilitas, kesejahteraan ekonomi, dan perkembangan sosial masyarakat. Keberadaan energi menyentuh hampir setiap aspek kehidupan modern. Sebagai pemimpin industri di hampir setiap aspek bisnis energi dan petrokimia, kami mengoperasikan fasilitas atau produk pemasaran hampir diseluruh negara di dunia dan mengeksplorasi sumber daya migas di enam benua. Pelajari lebih lanjut mengenai operasi kami di Indonesia.
Job Role Summary
Ensures timely and accurate tax return preparation, submission, statistical reporting, and payment to government authorities including tax refund / claim submissions where appropriate.
Job Role Responsibilities
- To assist in monthly tax compliance (WHT and VAT) preparation, payment, and reporting include annual CIT Return.
- To assist and liaise with external tax consultant in the form of Transfer Pricing documentation preparation.
- To assist in Tax Authority audit and tax litigation including coordinating data reconciliation and validation, liaison with relevant functions as required, preparing response letters, coordinating site visit, and engaging Tax Office auditors.
- To prepare and handling monthly tax reconciliation and equalization.
- To assist in responses to Tax Office queries, correspondences with government, etc.
- To liaise with external parties i.e. vendor/customer related to tax question.
- To work with multiple functions for resolution, process improvement, etc. to defend and support company’s position in various project.
- As point of contact for Watch list, FIN48, planning & budgeting, and other internal reporting and ad-hoc assignment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – both written and verbal – in English.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Adaptable to work in different environments; a team player attitude.
- Solid relevant experiences in oil and gas operation (upstream/downstream/oil services).
- Completed tax training Brevet B or C.
- Computer literate; SAP background would be an advantage.
- Familiar with domestic and international taxation aspects.
- Minimum S1/Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting/Finance/Fiscal Administration from reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in taxation field with reputable organization/companies/tax consultant firms, with expertise in areas of tax compliances, dispute & litigation, and advisory.
- Strong understanding in Indonesia tax regulations, with solid knowledge about International taxation concepts and cross borders transactions; Experience in Transfer Pricing & BEPS concepts would be an additional advantage.
Application Closing Date: August 20, 2022
2. Machinery Engineer
Job Role Responsibilities
- Lead/contribute actively in machinery and reliability engineering activities.
- Stewardship of machinery reliability and PM program to maintain equipment availability and maximize MTBR in the support of production in the Banyu Urip facility:
– Develop Machinery integrity programs and implementation plans.
– Assess continuous improvement opportunities on the Machinery integrity programs.
– Work with the maintenance team to ensure sufficiently detailed documentations are maintained
– Identify gaps with the machinery reliability and work with team to execute plans for improvements
– Conduct measurement and verification activities and & steward program KPI’s.
– Develop monthly program reports and submit to the Coordinator/Administrator.
– Perform internal assessments of program status and effectiveness.
– Steward Management of Change documentations and process deviations as required.
- Lead/participate in incident investigation related to machinery and other equipment.
- Conduct failure analysis and provide comprehensive report to avoid failure in the future.
- Implement activities related to Risk Assessment mitigation/prevention task.
- Part of Asset Leadership Team member to continuously implement improvements: cost reduction, equipment reliability, facility optimization, capacity enhancement, downtime reduction, MTBR improvement
- Review and update Machinery equipment strategy.
- Perform analysis on Condition Monitoring of major rotating equipment (pumps, gas turbines, compressor) based on lube oil analysis, performance monitoring, and vibration and propose recommendations for operational improvement.
- Perform other activities in-line with business goals of MICEM and Operations Technical group.
- Quick learner of safety and integrity standard and PM Program Stewardship.
- Strong technical knowledge in machinery and familiar with oil and gas processing.
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written and good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to quickly understand Company standard for equipment integrity program/guideline: FIMS and M&R, GP and also industrial standard such as API, ANSI, ASTM, and ISO.
- Bachelor Degree in Machinery Engineering with at least 10 years of experience.
- Familiar with various rotating equipment type and their basic characteristic.
Application Closing Date : 31 August 2022
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers.
INFO LOWONGAN LAINNYA, DAPAT DITEMUKAN DI: T.ME/DISNAKERJA