PT Petrosea Tbk. merupakan Perusahaan multi-disiplin yang bergerak di bidang pertambangan, infrastruktur, dan minyak & gas bumi yang telah berpengalaman luas di Indonesia sejak tahun 1972. Keunggulan kami adalah pada kemampuan untuk menyediakan jasa pertambangan terpadu pit-to-port, kemampuan rekayasa dan konstruksi yang terintegrasi serta jasa logistik, dengan selalu berkomitmen penuh terhadap penerapan keselamatan, kesehatan kerja dan lingkungan, manajemen mutu dan integritas bisnis. Kami juga menyediakan jasa untuk industri minyak & gas bumi di Indonesia melalui Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) di Tanjung Batu, Kalimantan Selatan dan Sorong, Papua Barat yang secara konsisten memberikan pelayanan berstandar internasional dan cost effective untuk seluruh klien kami. Petrosea telah tercatat di Bursa Efek Indonesia (IDX: PTRO) sejak tahun 1990, dan merupakan Perusahaan terbuka pertama di bidang rekayasa dan konstruksi di Indonesia.
Saat ini PT Petrosea Tbk (Indika Energy Group) kembali membuka lowongan kerja terbaru pada bulan Juli 2021. Adapun dibawah ini adalah posisi jabatan yang saat ini tersedia bagi Anda para pencari kerja yang tertarik untuk mengembangkan karir Anda bersama PT Petrosea Tbk (Indika Energy Group) dengan kualifikasi sebagai berikut.
Lowongan Kerja PT Petrosea Tbk (Indika Energy Group)
1. Senior Planner
Create and develop a schedule of work activities for a Project which clearly shows the work breakdown structure, critical path activities, progress earned to date and programme to completion.
- Min Bachelor Degree of Engineering
- Min 3 years experiences as Planner/Scheduler
- Knowledge of best practices in project control and scheduling
- Ability to design and calculate cost of a project
- Ability to establish policies and procedures
- Familiar with project management and project resources ( Labour, Material and Plant )
- Ability to evaluate program effectiveness
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to develop and maintain effective monitoring and control mechanism
- Knowledge of Primavera Project Planner (P3) and associated software and demonstrated competence in producing effectively formatted schedules and reports (preferably certified with Primavera)
- Willing to work extended hours as required
- Schedule Variance Analysis
- Gant Chart Preparation
- Develop procedure for design and construction project management scheduling, including coding, resources allocation equipment, manpower resources & material deliverables for construction schedules
- Plan and organize work program; establish and monitor controls to evaluate unit performance; take appropriate action to correct performance and to adjust programs to meet requirements (P6 / MS Project Maintained)
- Analyse and interpret schedules prepared by outside consultants and contractors, merger them into a single composite master schedule, which is summarized, as required, for various levels of use
- Establish and maintain effective means of coordinating unit plans and schedule with other organization units; report delays and problem promptly and take appropriate actions to maintain effective coordination of activities; ensure that unit activities do not conflict with organization goals
- Assist in the analysis of claim, utilizing schedule information and capabilities of the scheduling system to provide accurate picture of project activities events / Daily Monitoring Activity Sheets
- Develop plans to meet unexpected situation, new developments and changes in the business environment; prepare for emergencies; anticipate events; understand the factors and conditions effecting the organization and respond appropriate when these change
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements
- Preparing progress S-Curve for weekly & monthly dash board
- 24 Sep 2020 – 24 Jul 2021
2. Pump Mechanic
Bertanggung jawab melakukan perakitan, perawatan, hingga perbaikan terhadap unit Dewatering Pump.
- Pendidikan minimum adalah SMA/SMK/Sederajat
- Pengalaman kerja minimum 5 tahun sebagai mekanik pompa dan terbiasa melakukan pekerjaan perawatan dan perbaikan unit pompa di tambang
- Pengalaman menangani unit pompa dewatering dari merek merek ternama
- Memahami dasar-dasar teori perawatan serta perbaikan unit pompa di tambang
- Memahami dan menjunjung tinggi standard Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja (K3)
- Bersedia ditempatkan di seluruh site dan sehat jasmani dan rohani, memiliki kepribadian dan perilaku yang baik, serta dapat bekerjasama dengan rekan kerja dan atasan.
- 23 Jul 2021 – 03 Aug 2021
3. Project Engineer
Job Description :
Prepare and assist in preparation and implementation Project Execution Plan, from identify project plans and proposals to review & analyse project progress; ensuring all documentations and specifications, both internal and external, are conform to Company’s standard and procedures.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years previous experiences as Project Engineer especially in EARTHWORK/CAMP/BUILDING PROJECTS
- Proven track record of performing a Project Engineers role in projects in the Mineral Sector that also encompasses a multi-cultural workforce with the use of International Subcontractors.
- Comprehensive knowledge of engineering, procurement and construction management principles and practices. Must possess an in depth knowledge of the Engineering and Design process as well as extensive experience in construction methods.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet with Project deadlines
- Required to work onsite in extreme remote areas with limited facilities
- Requires multitasking capabilities (project engineering, scheduling, budgeting, etc)
- Ability to supervise and evaluate the work of subordinates.
- Assists in preparation and implementation of PEP (Project Execution Plan).
- Prepare and distribute a description and timeline of the project; calculates time frames and sequences the stages of the project.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Maintain a TQ status report to track all TQ’s.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s’ performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Keeps an accurate record and electronic database of all elements of the projects.
- Prepare report review of entire project for continuity and completeness daily, weekly, and/or monthly
- Ensuring all procedures and documentation are submitted to the Client for review and approval in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with all project related personnel on day-to-day progress.
- 28 May 2021 – 31 Jul 2021
4. Project Control
Direct, control, and coordinate the project cost, schedule, contract and QS in maintaining timely and effective change management process, procedures, and systems to ensure that all project management activities are well managed, conform to budget and company’s regulations and procedures.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any Engineering disciplines
- Minimum more than 7 years experiences as Cost Controller, Scheduler, or Project Control
- Familiar and fluent with project control programs such as Dbase, SAP, etc.
- Strong leadership skill
- Good analytical thinking
- Contract awareness.
- Develop the work breakdown and coding structures
- Develop the project program and establish project control budgets
- Assure and control the completion & quality of Project Control activities
- Monitor, control and report on exposure commitment, expenditure, and project progress
- Assist Superior to manage the Project Control team allocate work
- Implementation for all Project Control system (software) to integrate with SAP
- Forecast the use of project financial resources and identify variation order if any
- Calculate the financial outcomes of activities and assist Superior to prepare annual project and overhead budget/forecasting for BOD/BOC materials presentation
- Evaluate the information and prepare claim submissions
- Identify and quantify emerging changes
- Evaluate project controls performance and project information and data
- Variance Cost Analysis, S-Curve analysis with earned value method comparison again baseline
- Schedule Analysis/ Critical Part Method
- Risk and Opportunity update with Superior and Project Manager
- Review project claimed to Client and COP (SAP) to vendor/subcontractor, every month as per contract requirement
- Assist with Project Manager to review project close out report
- Reviewing works breakdown structure cost and schedule and Setup in SAP
- Determine the requirements for project control
- Retrieve, record and present Project Control information
- Acquire and handle information needed for Project Control
- Establish Project Control procedures, methods and systems
- Evaluate Project Control performance, project information and data
- Setup progress measurement methods and systems as contract requirements
- Develop the skills of your Project Control team members
- Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
- 22 Apr 2021 – 31 Jul 2021
5. Estimating Superintendent
Leading, coordinate other functional supports, control and monitor estimate process from the RFQ identifications, building up activity base cost, including financial model (IRR and cash flow) up to proposal arrangement. Monitor, review and analyze factors that might impact mining business line which cover detailed financial analysis relating to mining tenders, projects and capital purchases, the market environment, competitor analysis and operational performance in order to provide business line manager with accurate/current and concise analysis on any issue that could impact mining strategic business plan.
- Minimal Bachelor degree from Mining/Civil Engineering
- Min 5 years experiences in related area, out of which 3 years as supervisory level
- Exposure in the whole mining activity especially in cost parameter and productivity area
- Knowledge of Legal & administration aspects related to Mining government regulations and tender process
- Having good Commercial & Contract knowledge
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Good communication and initiative
- Focus in detail
- Ability to develop clear, concise and accurate report summaries
- Must be team oriented, self-motivated and possess the ability to prioritise work
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in the organisation
- Requires the ability to coordinate own efforts such that they meet business deadlines.
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage business opportunities, for example sales, projects, consulting engagements, partnerships, alliances, mergers, or acquisitions that will contribute to the organization’s short and long-term business goals
- Review, analyze and evaluate commercial and technical bid for all Subcontractor / Vender proposal as well as review the terms and conditions in Subcontractor / Vender RFQ packages to ensure all commercial and technical bid evaluations are completed and comply with the head contract
- Develop, maintain, monitor and review all business line tender prior to management review from the preparation process, estimating workload across all disciplines and continuous development of Petrosea Electronic Tendering System to ensure Tender preparation process are well managed in accordance with company procedures and client requirements
- Monitor, maintain and review business line estimates process to ensure that all estimates are built up methodically and in sufficient detail in line with good estimating practice (sufficient explanatory notes are to be included referring the location of supplementary information)
- Review and analyze material prices from current quotations and liase with lead estimator in preparing indirect cost estimate in order to attain current cost estimated basis and indirect cost estimate
- Develop and Review financial model (IRR and cash flow) and sensitivity analysis
- Review and analyze competitors market share, strategies, key people, performance and potential competitors to determine further mining strategic plan
- Prepare commercial and technical clarifications, client pricing and technical tender schedules in order to enhance the efficiency of the preparation
- Review and develop appropriate contractual strategies in order to maximize commercials effectiveness base on estimating model and risk evaluation at Tender Stages
- Evaluate and rank risks as well as develop a strategy in order to manage and minimize risk possibility
- Establish, maintain and enhance company’s estimating procedures to ensure compliancy with current situations.
- 11 May 2021 – 31 Jul 2021
6. Bank of Talent
- Choose to apply this one, if you cannot find any position match with your background at the moment.
- Complete all the required fields and do not forget to upload your latest CV & photograph in order to be added into our database as an active and potential candidate.
- Other positions that are currently not open can possibly be open in the near future; so as an active and potential candidate, we can find you anytime the vacancy is open.
All major fields of study or all background positions/expertise are welcome to apply here.
Bagi Anda yang berminat, silahkan melakukan pendaftaran secara online:
Silahkan pilih register terlebih dahulu.
Deadline : 03 Agustus 2021
GABUNG DI CHANNEL TELEGRAM AGAR TIDAK KETINGGALAN INFO LOWONGAN TERBARU SETIAP HARINYA : Klik https://t.me/disnakerja