PT Bina Pertiwi (BP) didirikan pada 15 November 1976, fokus di bidang Agriculture, Material handling, Power and Energy, dan Construction. Dimiliki sepenuhnya oleh PT United Tractors Tbk (UT) yang juga merupakan bagian dari PT Astra Internasional, Tbk. Serta didukung oleh karyawan yang berkompeten dan tim manajemen yang solid, kami hadir di seluruh Indonesia melalui kantor cabang dan perwakilan yang siap melayani anda.
Bina Pertiwi selalu berusaha memberikan pelayanan terbaik dengan meningkatkan jangkauan dan kemampuan untuk memenuhi permintaan pelanggan melalui ketersediaan suku cadang, jasa perbaikan dan jasa perawatan yang ditangani oleh mekanik yang bersertifikat serta dilengkapi dengan pelatihan operator.
Bina Pertiwi juga memiliki komitmen untuk terus melakukan perbaikan demi memberikan solusi terbaik bagi para pelanggan.
1. Human Capital Development Associate
- Analyze, recommend related to the fulfillment of manpower plan needs.
- Analyze, recommend and implement employee character and competency development processes to encourage
- company growth. Recommend and implement employee competency review and assessment activities.
- S1 Communication Science, open to fresh graduate.
- Have a good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Have a high integrity and discipline.
- Understand the various concepts of people management in general.
- Understand various norms, ethics, regulations and provisions related to employment (National and
- International Scale) and human capital management
2. Part Analyst
Job Description :
- Conducting Market Planner by identifying and making customer value proposition recommendations and proposing sales targets to be achieved.
- Conducting an Inventory Planner based on historical data and existing technical data, making an analysis of inventory needs.
- Responsible for fulfillment of customer orders in accordance with the agreed contract.
- Carrying out the Inventory & Warehouse Caretaker function, then filing all documents related to the movement of goods in accordance with the provisions
- Diploma 3 Engineering/Statistics
- Have a minimum of 1 year work experience in the same field (Open for Fresh Graduated)
- Good communication & good strategic analytical thinking
- Have a high attention and interest in the development of heavy equipment technology and related industries
- Have a high discipline and fast learner
3. IT & Digitalization Associate
- Implementing new applications according to user needs in collaboration with project teams and project control, maintenance & backup of each company server, and research related to IT Infrastructure needed in business development
- Manage policy & security development by compiling and socializing policies & SOPs, implementing IT
- Security, identifying periodic virus/spam/system health attack reports, monitoring and troubleshooting problems and coordinating network damage with vendors
- Processing infrastructure problem solving for LAN, WAN, IT Application, SAP improvement
- Fresh Graduate S1 Information Technology / Management Information System
- Fast response and have high working drive
- Have qualified IT – ERP knowledge
- Have hardware & software troubleshooting skills
- Basic networking knowledge & project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
4. ESRGA Associate
- Manage, analyze, plan, control, monitor, and evaluate policies/systems in the EHS sector for the implementation of all work areas related to OHS management
- Manage, coordinate, evaluate AGC & AFC Assessment activities in the company so that they run according to the standards/stipulations and review reports to increase awareness of the occupational health and safety environment
- Evaluating work accidents and preparing case management
- Fresh Graduate S1 Environmental Engineering / K3 / Industrial Engineering
- Have high social awareness
- Have good leadership & interpersonal skills
- Adaptive, flexible, and trustworthy
5. Senior Legal Associate
- Planning, directing, and controlling legal and operational activities & litigation by fulfilling all legal requirements for the existence and all operations of the company
- Reviewing periodic reports on legal portfolios, compiling draft legal letters relating to third parties, making power of attorney for internal & external interests
- Planning, directing, monitoring activities for drafting agreements and other legal documents for use by users.
- Minimum S1 Law
- 3-5 years experience in the same field
- High attention and interest in developments and legal cases, especially civil law
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- High integrity and discipline.
6. Accounting Associate
- Implement and ensure that all processes related to the accounting function are precise and accurate in accordance with procedures determined by the company.
- Analyze financial reports and provide recommendations for improvements to problems related to financial accounting in the company.
- Support external audit activities and establish good relations with all internal and external parties of the company.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Open to Fresh Graduate
- Thorough, initiative, communicative, and able to work with teams and individuals
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Understand accounting and taxation systems
- Proficient in using Ms. Office and accounting software.
7. Business Consultant
- Conducting pre sales activities in the form of mapping, canvassing, collecting customer financial performance data, conducting daily calls and meeting with customers.
- Identify customer needs, make product presentations, offers and negotiate with customers.
- Responsible for the process during sales in the form of making Sales Orders, coordinating with marketing and engineering in terms of product modification and readiness.
- Build good relationship with customers.
- Coordinate with engineering related to After Sales Service (ASS)
- D3 Engineering
- Open for fresh graduated
- Willing to be placed in all Bina Pertiwi branches
- Have good interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Have good leadership skill
- Able to do market analysis
8. Service Supervisor
- Coordinate activities related to product support & engineering business and make achievement reports.
- Carry out technical support functions and develop competencies and evaluate mechanical developments
- Reviewing documents such as SOP Manual, Check Sheet Service, LK3/Safety, and submission of service operational budgets
- Diploma 3 mechanical engineering / heavy equipment engineering (Open for fresh graduate)
- Have a good leadership & interpersonal skills
- Able to operate computer and spoken english
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
INFO LOWONGAN LAINNYA, DAPAT DITEMUKAN DI: T.ME/DISNAKERJ